LisH

LisH

Big Bad Wolf (COS Commando)

Big Bad Wolf (COS Commando) - Gennita Low First off, for anyone looking for a shifter/ paranormal book, this is NOT one. It was a pretty good romance book with elite ops, alpha male type military heroes. The storyline begins with drama, Nick is hiding out from the bad guys that tried to kill him by exploding his boat. So he takes a construction job as a roofer so he can be paid in cash until he can determine who is after him and how far his team has been exposed. The boss of the roofing contractor is Jaymee, or Jay as she is known. She is working off the debt her ex-fiancé left her with when he ripped off her fathers roofing business to the tune of over 100k. Her dad has been using her while he blames her for the financial troubles, her mothers death and he spends most of his time drunk and verbally abusive. I liked the pace of the story told from both POV of Jaymee and Nick. The story starts off with the crisis and then the mystery behind the drama slowly unfolds. Most of the story is focused on the relationship and not wasted on details of some covert military exercise that drags on. It was free, I liked it and I bought the next one.