LisH

LisH

Gunmetal Magic - Ilona Andrews I love this world and even all the gory creatures the writing team throws at our H/hs... Andrea is working for Kate and her agency and is called out by Jim to investigate the murder of 4 shifters that were guarding the reclaimation site of Raphael's project. Problem! This book picks up after the battle that Andrea helped Kate out with and lead to her leaving the Order, not by choice. During that time of personal turmoil she alienated Raphael and their failure to communicate did not leave the Alpha of clan Bouda in a happy place. Just to piss Andi off, he brings his new fiancé by the office when she asks him in to interview about the new project. Just saying, does NOT go over well. In addition, Andrea is feeling the pressure to join the pack which she has avoided since her last pack left her with deep emotional and physical scars. So beastie battles, Raphael battles, Bouda battles, snake battles and with the magic back another baddie to battle, this is a fast paced read full of action thru to the end. My favorite part of this book is that Andrea is not hiding who she is any longer and gets in touch with her shifter side. Can't believe we now have to wait for the next release, these never last long enough...