LisH

LisH

The Ripple Effect (Rhiannon's Law, #3)

The Ripple Effect (Rhiannon's Law, #3) - J.A. Saare This 3rd book in the Rhiannon's Law series was a very bitter sweet and emotional ride. Without giving too much information away, this one deals with the aftermath of Rhia's trip to the future via not so clear demon deal. So she went from poor abused orphan to vampire servant in the first book, to yes Rhiannon there are also half-demons, demons, werewolves, etc. to this one. Now there are also fallen angels and something new that we are not sure of yet. This one is more of a wait and see what happens after you change the future and the "ripple effect" and what can be worse. Well we found out... She also deals with a stripper serial killer, a visit from her vamp family sire and a few friends, not. And her refusal to tow the line and keep her smart mouth shut.

Now it seems that these books are so heavily pirated, that she may now write anymore books in this series. That would truly be a shame. I do have to admit that this one made me soooo mad that I put it down for a day and read a non-PNR/UF book to break it up. Very good book &series, just hits my emotional buttons so I guess mission accomplished Ms. Saare.